Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Mornings

So basically monday mornings are the death of me. I have this class every monday morning at 7:40 and I have to be at every class to pass it. Its a class for people who have no idea how to use a computer, I am in it because I was to lazy to take the clep test like everyone else. Getting to the point the work load for this class every week is enormous and I was up til 3 am finishing work last night. So when I awoke this morning I found the clock at 7:20, basically the words out of my mouth are to graphic for this blog. I flew out of bed, changed my clothes, I did not even look in the mirror, sped the entire way to class, run through the parking lot and demoss, got to class and found out I did not even have to be there..... no quizzes, no attendance, and the professor ended class after 10 minutes. Basically it is the suck ,and now it is time for me to go face the mirror.

1 comment:

Travelin Through Life said...

finally a new one! I am proud of you for even going I would have stayed in bed...Sexy can i? haha...too bad about the circus today but Have fun w/ GPA and u still looked cute even though you missed the mirror this morning!